Please store all remedies carefully in a cool dark place out of direct sunlight.
Some things may interfere with your remedies so please keep them away from anything containing very strong smells, such as menthol, camphor, eucalyptus or strong mint.
Also keep away from electronic devices such as computers and mobile phones.
How to Take Homeopathic Remedies
All remedies are absorbed in the mouth. Avoid anything by mouth for at least
15 minutes before and after each dose (unless urgent). This includes toothpaste,
tobacco, food, and drinks – except water.
Try not to touch the pillules as they can be antidoted by something you’ve touched earlier.
First, pour them into the cap then pour these into your mouth, under your tongue and allow them to slowly dissolve there.
When taking liquids use the pipette or pour into mouth, hold in the mouth for a few seconds and swallow gently.
Please shake liquid remedies vigorously before you take them.
You may be instructed to:
- Take the full liquid dose at bed time / on rising.
- Take half of the bottle of liquid remedy at bed time and the last half on rising.
- Put 1 teaspoon / one pipette in 100ml of pure water. Stir vigorously and sip slowly. This may be repeated a number of times per day until symptoms improve.
- Take 2 pillules under the tongue a number of times a day until symptoms improve.
- Other instructions may be given by your homeopath